Christmas Partners is an alliance of community organizations that work together to provide Christmas assistance to families of Jackson/Madison County that need help. These partners include (but are not limited to): Boys & Girls Club, Brighter Christmas Fund, Kings of Columbus/St. Mary's Church, RIFA, Central Distributors, Southwest HRA, Toys for Tots, United Way of West Tennessee, and more!
How to Apply
- Where: St. Mary's Church - The Knights House
- When: October 2, 3, 15, 16, 17, 22, 23, 24
- Time: 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. each day
All applicants need to bring:
- Photo ID
- Social Security cards and/or numbers for ALL persons in household
- DHS printout showing amount of food stamps and Family First you receive
- Proof of income: recent check stub, child support, unemployment, VA, Social Security, SSI, etc.
- Rent or mortgage payment (recent)
- Utility bill (recent)